Top 10 Richest Actors:
1. Will Smith: An actor known for a multitude of box office hits, Will Smith has had eight successive films that have grossed over $100 million at the box office, a feat achieved by no other actor. This actor who is known for his "edge of the seat entertainment" roles, has raked in an estimated eighty million dollars.
2. Johnny Depp: Johnny Depp is known for his diverse roles in movies like Edward Scissorhands, The Pirates of the Caribbean series, and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, which have grossed over 4.7 billion dollars the world over. This three-time academy award nominee, who is a heartthrob of millions all over the world, has amassed a booty that amounts to seventy-two million dollars.
3. Eddie Murphy: An actor known for his slapstick humor and comic instinct, Eddie Murphy is widely recognized for his performance in The Nutty Professor, and has made a fortune from his acting career. He has made an astounding fifty-five million dollars.
4. Mike Myers: Known the world over for his eccentricities in movies such as Austin Powers and Wayne's World, this Canadian actor has sent audiences on a laughing spree, and amassed a mind-boggling fifty-five million dollars.
5. Leonardo DiCaprio: Known for his chocolate-boy image and stellar performances in movies such as Titanic, What's Eating Gilbert Grape and Blood Diamond, Leonardo DiCaprio has made earnings amounting to forty-five million dollars.
6. Bruce Willis: The portrayal of the character John McClane in the movie Die Hard made Bruce Willis a household name. This actor who is known for his action roles the world over, has made a fortune that amounts to a staggering forty-one million dollars.
7. Ben Stiller: Known for his comic timing in movies such as Meet The Parents and There's Something about Mary, Ben Stiller has successfully built a career in the movie industry. He has amassed an astonishing forty million dollars.
8. Nicolas Cage: An actor who is known for his performances in movies such as Face Off and Ghost Rider, Nicolas Cage has created a niche for himself in the world of films. The money he has raked in amounts to thirty-eight million dollars.
9. Will Ferrell: An actor who gave unforgettable performances in movies such as Step Brothers and A Night at the Roxbury, Will Ferrell has mesmerized audiences with his sarcasm and humor. This down-to-earth individual has made a jaw dropping thirty-one million dollars.
10. Adam Sandler: Adam Sandler has entertained audiences the world over with his roles in comic caper movies. The money this fine actor has made over the years amounts to thirty million dollars.
The income of these actors can fluctuate over a period of time. The above-mentioned list compiles the recent figures of these actors which can change in accordance with their future projects. The money earned by these actors justifies the fact that hard work and dedication is rewarding.